Sunday, February 12, 2012

OOTD : Cat Window


Skirt - DoL (Putomayo Replica) | Blouse - Bodyline | Petticoat - F+F | Bloomers - Handmade | Socks - Secret Shoppe | Shoes - T.U.K | Jewelry - Handmade


Coat - Metamorphose | Collar - Handmade



We had some snow last night and because of it, I couldn't take Mister on her normal walk. So I did a simple co'ord with my cat window replica skirt (I haven't worn it since my birthday =O!) for a pop out into the yard so she could have her morning bathroom break. We both had to dress super warm for it because it was freezing.


Mister didn't exactly know what to do with the snow, it covered all of her normal scents and after a few minutes, she was ready to go right back inside...


I don't blame her, I was too -haha.

1 comment:

  1. I love the cat skirts and haven't worn mine since your birthday, either [unless Halloween at the office counts.] It pairs so well with the TUK kitty shoes ^__^

    ReplyDelete