Friday, October 26, 2012

OOTD: The Minty Blues

JSK - Bodyline | Blouse, Petticoat - F+F | Bolero, Mitts - Vintage | Tights - F21 | Socks - Etsy | Shoes - Poetic License | Pantaloons - Handmade | Purse - ASOS | Jewelry - Etsy, Handmade, Silverworks | Hair Bobs - Handmade

The Chibi and I had some errands to run and this was my co'ord for that day. It was a little cooler so I thought I was dressing appropriately for it, but I ended up being a little too warm because of my blouse. I really need to find a nice sheer black blouse, because the one I have right now is too thick for the current weather, unfortunately.

I love these shoes, but after a few hours of walking around in them, I was so ready to get back home and don some nice comfy flats -haha

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are always one of my favs <3 I like the mint and black combination--it's a good way to work a more spring/summer color into a fall wardrobe ^__^

    ReplyDelete