Sunday, March 25, 2012

Early Morning Hours

I've been a little busy lately with life and not feeling too great on top of it (mainly because I recently got some news that basically felt like a hard punch to the face ~_~), which has put me in a bit of a hermit mode over wanting to be social and do my regular updates.

I hate having a case of the blahs, it makes me feel more useless than normal...

Anywho, it's been raining on and off for the last week so I haven't been able to take Mister on her regular morning walks (which also meant that my off-week Sunday OOTD didn't happen either, boo). We have however, gone out for bathroom breaks and when we went out this morning, I found that a portion of the bird nest that's hidden up under the kitchen awning had fallen off, complete with a tiny broken egg resting inside. There was no sign of the chick, so I'm hoping that it's still up in the remaining portion of the nest and wasn't eaten by one of the neighborhood's random roaming cats.

Pictures were taken though, of that and more.


















There was a Bichon Frise in the yard across the street, barking up a storm at anything and everything so Mister sat on the porch while I was taking pictures of the webbing above, gruffing at it the entire time xD


She lost interest after a while though...


...and quickly found some squirrels to chase instead =3

4 comments:

  1. Great pics of all the rainy goodness. The bird nest ones are my favorite and I have to wonder where they found so much of that white fuzz.

    Mister looks so fierce when she's squirrel hunting ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you, I was happy to get some decent shots of that bird's nest because my lens didn't want to focus in on the egg in the center, only the fuzz on the outside D: [haha, me too, it's like they've been raiding a cotton ball factory or something xD]

      Oh you know she is, she even tries to chase them up the trees at times -completely oblivious of the fact that she isn't a climber -lol.

      Delete
  2. I love your photographs! They're all so interesting and Mister is really cute too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      Oh yes, Mister is adorable for sure. She's the perfect mix of tiny cute for me xD

      Delete