Thursday, September 27, 2012

OOTD : Strawberry Fields

Today's Co'ord for shopping with my Chibi. I haven't worn this dress for almost three years now and I thought it was about time to don it again. I really love it so I don't know why it's sat in my closet untouched for so long =O

JSK - Angelic Pretty | Bolero - Bodyline | Socks - Angelic Pretty | Shoes - Montreal | Bloomers - Metamorphose | Jewelry - Handmade, Etsy, Oborocharms | Purse - Bodyline | Hair Clips - Handmade

Mister wanted in on the daily picture too xD

I spent some time last night making a bunch of plastic jewelry because while I've had the supplies sitting around forever, I've yet to do anything with them (time, it has been the bane of my existence these days D:), figured it was also time to actually start using them instead of letting them sit in my supply cases like some hidden plastic treasure. I ended up making a few cute necklaces, some made of sparkly jelly and others made of pastel rainbow stars and pink bows. This one is the same on I'm wearing in the co'ord above ->

I made two of these, one for myself and another for... well I'm not sure what to do with the second one yet right now, but I'm sure I'll think of it soon enough. Either way, it's cute don't you think?

1 comment:

  1. Strawberries automatically equal cute and I do love that purse. This is definitely a fun coord and awesome for shopping times ^.^

    ReplyDelete