Thursday, September 20, 2012

OOTD : Oh! My Deer

JSK : Handmade | Blouse : Forever 21 | Bolero : Vintage | Bloomers : Metamorphose | Tights : Offbrand | Shoes : Montreal | Jewelry : Handmade | Hair bobs : Handmade

I had some errands to run with my Chibi today before work and did a quick co'ord. My mirror still sucks so the piccies are grainy, but ehh, better that than the nothing I've been posting because of it I suppose.

Anywho, while we were out we decided to stop at the Thrifty place up the road and I found a couple of cute things.

This purse is so cute and has almost no wear in it at all. I can't wait to coordinate it with something =O

I actually got these on a previous visit but since I never made a post for it, I'll add them now. These little mules are just so adorable and practically new.

I adore them (and those cute little kitten heels) so so much and I'm looking forward to wearing them outside. I have no lime anything in my wardrobe but I'll have to start adding some in because they are too cute not to be worn ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment