Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Art Challenge : Bedtime

I'm a little late with the art challenge for last month but I think it ended up worth the wait. I've been crushing hard on my boys [and girls], as well as their Sig O's lately and their AU selves are no exception to that love at all.

So for November's "Bedtime" theme, I figured AU Lan would do. Alone in his room, he's free to undo his masking spells, show his scars, his true hair and eye color and truly relax before going to bed.



Like with all of my art I could prolly pick this apart until the day I die, but I'll try to be happy with it just the same. AU Lan makes that easier, that's for sure ^_~

1 comment:

  1. So worth the wait! ^__^ Be happy with it because it's an awesome pic and no picking it apart.

    So much love for Lan >.< I know I say that all the time, but it's true. He's just all kinds of pretty and definitely worth the love and being crushed on [and I'm right there with you on that with all our boys <3]. I'm sure that Sashi would very much like to be sharing that bed with him right now and relaxing, even if AU Sashi would have a hard time saying it out loud ^.~

    ReplyDelete