Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Sneakiest Peeks

Halloween, it is one of my favorite holidays hands down. I love the decor, the autumn feel, the pumpkins, the lights, the dressing up and the trick or treating [even though I've long since too old to do that last part now -haha].

This year it's unfortunately too tight due to all of the life altering changes that I've gone through over the last so many months for me to do much, and my tradition of dressing up will sadly have to be bypassed as well. It'll feel weird not being able to dress up or truly decorate, since I've pretty much done it every single year of my entire life, but I'm hoping that it will be a one time deal and that by this time again next year, life will be back on track enough for me to continue traditions that have been in place for more than 30 years.

To compensate for all my major losses, I'm doing some smaller crafty things instead -using what I have on hand and such and making the best of what I can. Here be some sneaky peeks of what I've done so far...









Oh yes, I do love Halloween muchly =3

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad that there will be no costumes and pics of fun times at Halloween this year from you guys, but yay for enjoying the season as much as you can, even if it's different than the usual celebration. [And glad that the crafties are making for some happy ^^] Can't wait to see what you've been working on!

    ReplyDelete